How I Received My Adsense Earnings With Nigeria UBA Savings Account

81 Comments

Ever since Adsense has introduced Wire Transfer, people have been getting confused as to whether they can receive their earnings with their Bank savings account or do they need to have a Dom Account before they are eligible to receive theirs. so now i’m going to explain everything here and i’ll show you the screenshot from where i added my account on Adsense.

Google-Adsense

Few months back Adsense Introduced Bank Wire Transfer and since then it has been possible for Nigeria to receive payment directly into their bank account but some do says they only pays in to a DOM ACCOUNT which i simply disagree. I personally received my Earnings with my UBA savings account.

How I Setup My Adsense Account To Pay Directly Into Nigeria UBA Savings Account

Mostly everything was already explained on this post

After logging in to your Adsense Account. Go to Payment Settings and clcik on Add new form of payment.
payment-form
After that it’ll display a form to inpute your details, fill it as shown in the image below and save. with this SWIFT CODE UNAFNGLA (this is UBA primary SWIFT CODE without the branch location code) Check the Full List Of Swift Code for your Bank Swift code.
Adsense-Account-Number-Overview-GeekNG.com

The payment should arrive to your account within 24 hours after payment has been proccessed. It’ll arrive in Naira.

This article is solely explained with UBA, As you can see with the Help of this tutorial, this should now give you 100% assurance that other Bank can also received it with Savings Account.

Tags:

Aseize Okaztle

Author

Aseize Okaztle

I'm a part-time tech blogger, i write anything readable, apart from tech blogging i love everything about entertainment..

Up Next

81 Discussion to this post

1. Timothy Ozovehe says:

Okay, thank you. I am already in the process of opening a GTBANK dom account cos I heard GTBANK does not allow naira saving account anymore. I don’t even know if I should try UBA sef. In between I just received mt adesense pin last week.

2. Onome says:

Do not bother using GTB. I filled out my payment form using GTB details and I ve not seen anything in a week.

Hi, Onome;

Sorry for that, I also receive complain that GTB doesn’t convert the money to Naira but just hang at Dollar.

I think now, it’s best advised to go for a UBA savings account..

Thanks for stopping by anyway.

3. Antonio says:

Nice Info you’ve placed here @okaztle..
    Pls, do you know anybody who’ve received theirs with Zenith Bank before??
    Thats the bank I use and wish to Withdraw mine with it..

Thanks.

Hi Antonio;

I haven’t receive any info/complain from any Zenith Bank users. You can follow the steps above and set it up.

thanks for stopping by, do come back again.

4. Christopher James says:

How many banking days after you received the money though?

5. onome says:

Ecobank Nigeria also receives from google direct to savings account.

After my GTbank method failed, i switch my settings to Ecobank and i was paid.

6. idara says:

I just got my pin when would I b paid pls

• Aseize Okaztle says:

You’ll be mailed when your earnings reach their threshold!

7. idara says:

I hav over 200$ there I dont get the threshold stuff. I just got d pin yesterday. d threshold am seeing is 100$

8. idara says:

9. idara says:

yes thou I changed the account to my Uba account yesterday

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Then you should be expecting your payment this week, or might be middle or going to end is month!

10. idara says:

ok thanks bro I appreciate

• Aseize Okaztle says:

You are welcome, hope you’ve verify your account with the pin o?

11. idara says:

yes I did

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Then you are good to go, your payment will arrive after being innitiated by them…

12. Lekksite says:

If i use Uba Savings account, will it be converted to Naira Immediately and how much will they charge if i want to withdraw

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Yes, it’ll be converted to Naira, I mean your account will be credited in naira! No charges, maybe they already remove charge before crediting account!

13. Anonymouse says:

Pls i recieve my payment with Another person’s Bank account

14. onyeme loveday says:

Please can you help me and check if first bank or diamond bank can receive the money directly without DOM account

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Please get back to me within 24 hours!

• onyeme loveday chibuike says:

ok am waiting sir

• onyeme loveday chibuike says:

hi guy i did not hear from you again

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Sorry for the late response, First bank isn’t according to a friend who uses them! its best to use UBA for now until its fully confirmed.

15. Akanbi Taiwo says:

Pls can i receive dollar from any online outfit into my uba saving account.Will i be paid in dollar or naira.

• Aseize Okaztle says:

As far as I know, you can receive payment from any online platform using your UBA Naira Account and it’ll converted to naira on arriving to your account… That’s how Adsense pay…

16. shutdown brown says:

bro please i have not recieve my july payment in august with my uba savings acct my google sent it to me on 22 august 2014 but i have not seen it what d problem

• Aseize Okaztle says:

You should receive it in less than 30min from now, if not, it can’t exceed this week because a friend of mine just receive an alert from UBA less than 20min ago.

• Lekksite says:

I think Diamond Bank Savings account is the best for now.. I received my payment Yesterday Morning 8:06am

• Aseize Okaztle says:

That’s good for those that have an Account with Diamond Bank.

17. shutdown brown says:

thanks bro! I just got this

Alert:Credit
    Acct:2XX..59X
    Amt:N56,704.09
    Rmks:INFL BO GOOGLE IRELAND LTD CITI 1/5
    By:26-AUG-2014 13:55:44
    FDBCK?CAL 012808

18. Jumix says:

Hello, I entered my GTB savings account and nothing has shown. Can this mistake be corrected or the money sent wont be resend anymore. Is there anything I can do to get the money deliver safely possibly with another account. If I add another bank account, will they move the money there? Please OKaztle help me

• Aseize Okaztle says:

If the payment doesn’t arrive in a week! Adsense had provided you with a reference number, just log if to your adsense and navigate to the payment history page and click on the last payment! You’ll see the number and then go to your bank to Lodge complain…

• Lekksite says:

@Jumix you can be patient for some time, change your payment method to another bank details and you will get your payment by next week or next two weeks, this happened to me also

19. Solomon says:

Pls any info about access bank? I have access and Gtb accounts but since Gtb is not usable for now, can you help me check if access bank can be used to receive my earnings. Thanks for this post

20. shutdown brown says:

Thank God first for the idea.
    okaztle God will reward u heavily.

I cant just imagine small me earning money. Chaii God is good.

Small me having more than 400k from google adsense.

GOOD BLESS GOOGLE, GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOOD BLES AMERICA, GOD BLESS ME, LASTLY GOD BLESS OKAZTLE FOR THIS IDEA

21. mark emezue says:

Please I will like to know how uba charges cus I received just a little above 10000naira for a $100 wire transfer.is this normal? Considering dollar is close to 165naira

• Aseize Okaztle says:

That’s just how much it is but it should be up to 15,000 naira.

22. Nj says:

Boss am kinda new with this Google AdSense thing, so am yet to receive my payment yet, what i need to know is, Can i get my first payment through wire transfer. Am yet t receive an address pin verifying my address, so i choose wire transfer and have addeda every needed bank details. Will i be able to receive my payment through my bank without the address verification pin?

• Aseize Okaztle says:

You need to verify your address

• Nj says:

So even tho am requesting to receive my payment from the bank and not courier service.
        It won’t be sent?

23. Anonymous says:

Hi, Mr Asieze.

I was told i could verify my address by uploading a valid id that has my picture and the address. Please how true is this and what is the process like. Many thanks

24. Akpouto f. says:

Mr okaztle pls can i receive adsense payment with my uba africard.

25. naijadivaexpress says:

I don’t think you are right! I ve done what you teach here only to be told now that a dom acct is necessary. Can you argue against this with aim to convince ignoramuses beyond reasonable doubt?

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Well, things might have changed because adsense changes everything anytime.

Maybe you should try and follow the procedure well once again.

• Mr M says:

I am quite new to this adsense stuff how do I go about getting an adsense account presently? What method works? I made a video and uploaded it an adsense account was approved but when I tried associating with a non-hosting account things are not working. I just see a notification to put code on my website I have put the code but after 3 days notification left and no response or method whatsoever. I then use a different email to apply from the very beginning but so far no response from them even though they said 6-8hours when I applied so what do i do? Really expecting your reply thanks

26. Abiodun says:

Good article. You are my mentor.

27. Ekeh Favour says:

Pls I,m yet to start adsense but i have a blog on a sub-domain with little traffics about 30 per-week. Do google approve adsense on a blogspot blog? I a GTB DOM account. Pls your suggestion. Thanks.

28. Christopher says:

I have an adsense account but i’ve not received any pin, how do i apply for the pin

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Go to payment history if they didn’t ask you to set your pin delivery address.

• Ola says:

Hello Aseize Okaztle, my adsense payment into my First Bank account is in process, but I’m scared right now as I read one of your comments that First Bank won’t accept it. Please how do I go about this? Thanks and stay blessed.

29. Olaa says:

Sir.. Is Uba savings account still receiving the adsense payment?

30. s2dk says:

Thanks for your prompt responses. My own adsense account doesn’t show payment method.

31. davchuks says:

Please du you have a link that shows how google adsense works?.I heard of it but don’t have enough knowledge

32. ebuka ike says:

please admin what is the uba swift code I will put. for nnwewi.should I just put uba swift code or or put uba nnewi swift code

• Aseize Okaztle says:

Put the lagos swift code, for more Please check the list of swit code we provided and check the comments. We answered this question already.

• ebuka ike says:

Admin I just need to know whether I should put the swift code for nnewi UNAFNGLA160 orlagos swift code only UNAFNGLA

33. ebuka ike says:

admin I put the swift code you gave for nnewi there UNAFNGLA160 .should I change it Lagos or is it OK to receive payment

• Nj says:

@Ebuka where in NNEWI are you?, maybe i can help you in person.

• ebuka ike says:

Nj I just need to know whether I should put the swift code for nnewi UNAFNGLA160 or lagos swift code only UNAFNGLA